Application and other practicalities
CAI’s Master program in Creativity and Change Leadership in Europe is a mix of seated and online (distance) courses. This graduate program is a part time study. After admission you will become a student at Buffalo State, State University of New York (SUNY).
The following provides a summary of the requirements for admission into Buffalo State’s Graduate School:
- Motivation to pursue this special program of graduate study
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution that is accredited by an approved U.S. regional accrediting agency or a degree that is equivalent to a four-year bachelor’s degree in the United States
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 (3.0 preferred) on a 4.0 scale
- Sufficient proficiency of the English language
- Practical work experience.
Tuition and other costs
At present the tuition for the graduate Certificate program is $ 15.313. The tuition for the Master program depends on the tuition rate of the electives of your choice. To give you an indication: at present, the tuition for a Master program with two required courses and three distance courses at SUNY, would be $ 8.780.
The tuition is exclusive of application costs, travel and lodging expenses, and study material.
* Exchange rate on November 28, 2021: $ 1,00 equals € 0,88
* Note: The tuition rates listed are subject to review and may change without prior notice.
Seated courses are offered in a Summer School of two weeks in the Netherlands. You have to attend the seated courses in the Netherlands in order to meet the program requirements. The next cohort in Europe will start on June 26, 2022 with an orientation in the afternoon. Courses in the 2022 Summer School run from June 27 through July 8, 2022.
The exact location for Summer School 2022 in the Netherlands is not yet known.
How to apply?
If you wish to participate in the next European cohort of ICSC’s graduate program in Creativity and Change Leadership, you’ll need to complete an application packet. For compiling your packet we have created a so-called application kit: a set of documents containing detailed information about the application process and the required elements, some forms and a checklist. If you have decided to apply, we suggest it would be wise to start compiling your application packet, as this will take a couple of weeks in run through. The deadline for application for the 2022 cohort is March 1, 2022.
Register now!Complete the form to receive a kit which will help you to compile your application.
If you’d like more information, click here to receive the brochure of the program: